Sunday, April 17, 2011

Katelynn

A random Katelynn Post! Katelynn has always loved makeup, but the past few months. Every morning for about 20 min. before her ride get here. She is in her room brushing her hair and putting on lip gloss on and painting her nails. I already know teenage years with this girl are going to be fun...........

And whenever her friends come over she loves to dress them all up and then take pictures of course!
A few weeks ago at her school they had award assembly. She got one for her grades, I am so lucky (blessed) that this little girl takes care of her homework on her own and catches on quickly. I have honestly been pregnant Katelynn whole first grade year. Some how she has made it through this year. We have been blessed to have a great teacher that pushes Katelynn to her full potential. And of course a little girl who puts a 100% into her work!! She has another award assembly at the end of the year. Our goal is attendance award (okay make that's my goal)!! To get one they can only miss one day in the quarter. We will see, I already have a day planned in there she will be missing school when I have the baby. So basically she just can't get "sick" for 6 weeks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment