A washer and Dryer that can fit tons of laundry in to cut down on loads!!
Still one issue, the washer and Dryer set does not fold and put away the clothes!!
A nice vacuum would make my life easier! I mean who would not like to vacuum with a DYSON!!
Now to get my husband to spend 500 dollars on a vacuum!
Something that will clean my hard floors. Instead of sweeping, mopping and then getting on my knees and finishing up. Then to have some wonderful gift from the Lord come spill juice all over my nicely clean floor!
But Really I do realize I really only need just one thing to make me the perfect homemaker that is a sweet lady to come do all the work for me!!
So if Gary ask you what does Korina want for any holiday you know the answer!!










Send her over here when she's done there!
ReplyDelete