I feel like I am so behind in blogging. But as everyone know I have been blogging daily(Well it seems.) It is just the beginning of the year, so for now everything is new. Pretty soon our schedule will be set, so I am
hoping things calm down. Library by our house offers a Reading Pals, basically high school kids trying to earn credits comes and reads with them once a week. So we signed her up. Last week Katelynn had her first week and really enjoyed it!

Well I think I am finally caught up in the blogging world!! YEAH! I am not going to lie I am working on a goal and I am hoping I will be able to blog about it on Friday!!
So cute! I think you will be able to blog about it on Friday! You're awesome!
ReplyDeleteThat is so fun! I love that they do that at the library. Plus it also gives Katelynn more confidence in reading by having someone other than her parents and teacher encourage reading. Maylee and Aiden look like they had fun too! Your kids are too cute!!
ReplyDelete