I noticed this past week. How different I am between my first and 2nd child. It would have crushed me if Katelynn would have had to miss her first day of school. But when Aiden caught the stomach flu the day before school start. It was like "What can you do?"
So Aiden finally started his last year of preschool. We switched preschools on him. Last year I think was good for his social skills, but I really do not think he learned a lot. And so far I have loved our decision! Half the price! She is a LDS lady teaching preschool out of her house. She has a early childhood degree, and as taught preschool before. 90% of the kids go to church with Aiden. Which has made Aiden come out of shell so much faster! She spoke to kindergarten teachers and asked them what she should teach to have the kids prepared for kindergarten. He comes home so excited to tell me everything he learned.
Their playroom
Aiden & Maddie another reason I love it! CAR POOLING!! Yes I know I love car pooling way to much!!
Aiden so excited
He has loved it! This may surprise people who only see Aiden with me. But when Aiden is not around people he knows he freezes up. He will not talk to his primary teachers, it took him the whole year for him to start talking to his preschool teacher last year. We are trying to get him out of shell before kindergarten. So far he is excited to go to preschool everyday. I talked to the teacher and she says he plays with kids well, but he is shy towards her. But he has came out of shell and will talk and answer questions! First week and already talking! I was also surprised how much he actually comes home talking about what he did. I was expecting, "I don't know.." or "I forgot" but now he comes home full of stories! I love my crazy, hyper boy!









I'm glad Aiden is enjoying school. Zach is very shy with his teachers too. He only answers when he just has too.
ReplyDelete