Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Nursery Girl

My baby turned 18months old! YIKES! I can't believe how fast she has grown up. Today she also went to nursery for the first time. They said she did pretty good, all she wanted to do was set at the table and eat the snacks. That's my girl!

A few things about my Maylee
-She is such a happy baby
-She is funny if she is in a crazy mood she hangs with Aiden, if she wants to be babied with Katelynn, Mommy or Daddy is for cuddling, but a lot of the time Maylee likes playing by herself.
-Lately she has learned how to put on shirts. I will look over and she will have 3 shirts hanging off of her neck. She has not figured out the whole arm thing yet.
-She thinks it is so funny to withhold kisses. We are lucky if we get a kiss a week.
-She does likes cuddling
-She talks a lot, now if only I could understand her would be even better. She has figured pointing is how she gets her way.
-Maylee eats and eats and eats.
-Her smile melts my heart

I love Maylee, we are so blessed to have her in our family. She is a gift that I thank the Lord for having the opportunity to raise such a wonderful daughter.


Look at that cute girl how can you not love her to pieces!

2 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie! What a great best friend for Sydney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, Katelee has one more girl to hang out with in nursery! Such a cutie

    ReplyDelete