Friday, June 18, 2010

Silly Kids

Maylee's new trick! She finally learned how to throw her diapers in the trash!



Now only if she would throw the dirty diapers away instead of the clean diapers!
She finally threw a dirty diaper away in the trash the other day. I was so happy and proud of her. I said, "Good job Maylee!!" She looked at me walked over to the trash took her dirty diaper out of the trash and threw it on the ground.....
Aiden
I have been taking the kids to the City pool once a week this summer. They love it and we have so much fun! Last summer I bought my kids Popsicles from the concession stand ONE time and for the rest of the summer I had to hear about it every time. So this summer I have decided not to make that mistake twice. I simply told the kids it is a waste of money when we get home you can have snack. Gary was off of work today so we went to city pool and we were sitting on a bench with other people that we did not know. When a lady walks over with the stuff she bought from the concession stand and Aiden says,"Look Mom are they wasting money?!" In his loud Aiden voice. Then every other minute "Mom those guys are wasting money!" I kept saying SHHHHH and Aiden "What they are wasting money!"

1 comment:

  1. i love it when a little baby can start to pitch in! ...even if it's not always the right stuff!

    ReplyDelete