Friday, June 11, 2010

1st full week of Summer!!

The first week of summer sure did fly by quickly!

One of the biggest goals I have set this summer is continuing education! I found a website http://www.superteacherworksheets.com/index.html it provides lessons to worksheets, it has been really nice. We are working on Spelling, reading, math, and learning the states. Monday though Thursday we make sure to set a side some time to work.

Swimming we have a small pool in our backyard the kids have enjoyed swimming in it! We have also went to the City Pool. The kids had so much fun. Last year Maylee was not a fan of swimming this year she is warming up slowly but surely!
Working Out well this is supposed to be more for Mom and Dad. But the kids enjoy getting into it. I just want to make a point and say all of you know that Gary and I are trying to loose weight. But we tell our kids which is true; that we are trying to get healthy. We don't talk about weight in front of children, everything we are doing is to get healthy! Which is true I just hope a smaller waist comes with being healthy!!
Maylee got her first pig-tales! I know my poor girls, better be born with some hard heads!
Water Park!








And last but not least is!! Dad is home! We have enjoyed Gary being home during the day. He works so much during the school year, it is so nice having him home. He still has the one job during the summer. He of course is off of his high school teaching job. We are very grateful for both of his jobs, but during the summer we are soaking him up!

2 comments:

  1. This summer is going to be so fun! It looks like you guys are off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super teacher worksheets is a great website! Way to go Korina for keeping her interested in learning! Enjoy your summer days with your whole family... so fun!

    ReplyDelete