The past two weeks have been crazy busy! Now to attempt to catch up with blogging!!
We will start with Katelynn's 6th Birthday on May 26th.
I can't believe how fast she is growing up!
We will start with Katelynn's 6th Birthday on May 26th.
I can't believe how fast she is growing up!
I hold a special bond with Katelynn; she is my oldest child. Which means, at times, she often gets experimented on! Sounds awful but she is our first, so we are still learning. She takes it so great. I love spending time with Katelynn and just soak her up. A little about Katelynn
- Anything she puts her mind to, she has to accomplish it. She puts her whole heart into it.
- She is such a great helper. She is always willing help out.
- Katelynn loves going to the church. She also love bearing her testimony to Gary and I.
- She is Mom Jr.
- She loves school
- Katelynn is super sweet
- Going along with experiments, I always experiment on her hair. She takes it well most days..
- She loves swimming, playing t-ball, fishing, all of her friends, family, crafts, and everything that is girly
- Favorite color-pink
I love my Katelynn I could go on forever, she has blessed our lives so much. I love her and am so thankful that we were chosen to raise her.
Katleynn loves crafts as well as anything and everything that has to do with crafts. For her birthday, we got a big pink Tupperware and stuffed it full of art supplies and scrap booking items. She loves it. I would say, out of all the gifts we have given her, from a bike to a doll house, this gift has been used the most. She carries it around the house from the time she wakes up till she goes to bed.
SURPRISE!!!! Tanner and Luke knocked on our door and sang "Happy Birthday" to her. It was so cute! And she was very excited about the cards and donut! YUMMY!
Then after school her other friend Hayden called to see if she could come over and play for awhile. He made Katelynn a cute little card. She had a great time, and it gave me time to go buy stuff for homemade pizza!Happy Birthday to my wonderful daughter.










No comments:
Post a Comment