Monday, June 21, 2010

A Dad Brag!

Gary never brags, which to be honest I am not sure if I would like a boastful husband. So I just wanted to take some time and talk about how lucky we are to have a great father living under our roof!

Here are few things he does for us!

Gary works 2 jobs so I can stay home with the kids. Gary will never know how grateful I am for that sacrifice for our family

Gary is also getting his Master's Degree, not exactly sure where he fits that in but he does. He only has three more classes and he will be done!! Here is some bragging the lowest grade that Gary has had during his Master's program has been a 93!! That's right all A's since he started the program.

Gary is very active in our ward. He is the Ward Membership Clerk and he loves his calling. Also going along he is a strong priesthood holder and always willing to give blessings or serve when needed. He is also very supportive with me a my calling. From getting the kids ready for church while I am at meetings to helping me load 133 pies in our van!

Gary is awesome role model for Aiden, to what a great man he can be. To my girls having a strong man to look up to. And with that having great expectations for their future husbands.

Gary is very patient with all of us here. He is always there to calm me down when my nerves get the best of me.

Gary always supports us all. He has sacrificed every Saturday morning with waking up early with the kids(we use to take turns) so I can go run.

He always helps out around the house.

He teaches our kids.

Gary is now trying to get in-shape. He has been running or doing work out videos. He also has started playing golf with a few guys in our ward. He really does enjoy it.

He is a wonderful husband and dad! We are truly grateful to have a wonderful dad living in our home! I could not ask for more!













We love you Gary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment