I have the best kids ever! This is a tale that I know will make others jealous. Every morning ranging from 5-6:45am a little boy comes and crawls into bed with me and starts talking. Soon after the other two are up, which means we are all up! But this morning was different. I woke up this morning to the kids in the hallway trying to be so very quite. "Shhhh don't wake up Mom and Dad." I did not think this moment would happen till they were teenagers! Katelynn and Aiden kept bringing Maylee toys in her crib and entertaining her to keep her happy. What wonderful surprise for us! I got to sleep in till 8am!! Can you imagine! Sometimes my kids surprise me and this was one of those days!
THANK YOU TO MY WONDERFUL KIDS!!
1 week ago










That is so cute! They really are great kids!!
ReplyDeleteLUCKY! I don't think Ethan understands the concept of people sleeping after he is awake! Enjoy it!
ReplyDelete