Gary and I were married and not long after that we became pregnant with Katelynn. And since that point I have never been to Sunday School or Relief Society without either being pregnant or having a baby. All my kids are about 2 years apart. Aiden and Maylee our a little farther apart but I was in Nursery from the time I was pregnant with Aiden till one month before Aiden went into Sunbeams. But this last Sunday Dallin entered! I was so excited he has been such a pain. Has soon has we walked into Sunday School he was done! The same with RS or Priesthood. Gary and I took turns whoever didn't have to conduct or each would take Dallin. And near the end I would conduct then run over to Priesthood and get Dallin. But I must admit as I sat in Sunday School I missed my boy so much! I kept looking around for him. My arms felt weird like really something was missing no one was tugging on me I was just setting there! GET THIS I actually opened up my scriptures! Then off to RS and again just sat there. I'm not in the presidency any longer (another post another time), so really just sat there! I think Gary gave my friend Patty the job to keep me busy and talking to me so I wouldn't go get or check on my baby!!
We went and got him after and he did well! Doesn't like coloring was the only comment. I was okay/happy about that. It could have been, "HE WON'T SET STILL!!" Which is what I was worried about! But he did well and loved it! He took a very nice nap when we got home. Not that this wasn't enough on me. Maylee went to Primary for the first time!! They have them set in there for sharing time to get used to it! I love but on the same Sunday! Was just to much for this mama! I'm sure I will get used to having my arms free and actually getting to hear the full lesson.











I LOVE that picture...
ReplyDelete