Halloween is not Gary's favorite holiday by far. To be honest I think if it wasn't for the kids and I he would pretend it never happens.
But again he has me! So like a good dad and husband he puts up with it all.
We went to McKay Pumpkin Patch the kids had fun.
Gary did get lucky the following weekend. Dallin ended up sick so he got to stay home with him, and I took the kids to their harvest festival.
The guy in green is a teacher at the kid's school. The kids loved racing their teacher!
Notice Aiden is in handcuffs! (And to all my out of town Friends notice Katelynn in shorts)
Trunk or Treat
Gary wanted to walk around with the kids, so I stayed back with a friend and handed out candy this year!
FINALLY
I would say bring on November. But it is only day 7 and it has been a tough month so far.




















No comments:
Post a Comment