Boys! My boys know how to get into everything. Or how to make me go from 0-100 in no time at all. When Aiden was little we were always saying Aiden is in his PIB mode. And now we catch ourselves saying the same thing about Dallin. But some how he makes Aiden PIB days seem like Cake Walk. Dallin gets into everything and anything. Doesn't cry but always doing something! And Aiden I am always saying, "You are ADHD!" which I hear, "I'm not that hyper!"
Aiden gave us such a hard time on Sunday about wearing this sweater to Church! Such a hard time we were late. All sacrament, "Can I take it off?"
He spent 30 mins in quite time when we got home
This little boy seriously disappeared during Sacrament turned around to get something out of the bag for Maylee. Turned back Dallin was gone. YUP crawled under seats! He made it 0 mins in Sunday School before the yelling started and 5 mins in RS before it was time to set in the hall!
I can tell you my boys give me more trouble then I can write. BUT I love them so much and my life would be so dull without them.
Like this really a girl would never
really all day just to make me laugh!
or
A girl would never look this cute in a leather jacket
Or when I found this one night
Asking Aiden the next morning. "Why?" He said Dallin was crying and when I got in there he laid his head right here (pointing to his chest)"
Then we walked to school the other day we were standing in front of someones driveway Katelynn was putting something in her backpack. When the person turned their car on in the driveway Aiden jumped between the car and Katelynn and said, "You aren't going to run over my sister!" (no worries the car was just warming up) But still only a brother.
I love my boys for keeping me on my feet and making sure I'm never bored or setting around! There is a certain bond between a mother and her son. No matter how old they are Aiden will always be my baby boy and now with Dallin I feel the same. I just love my boys so much and want them to be such great men like their father. They are blessed to have such a great example of a Man in the home. I am truely blessed to have such a good group of boys in my home!















No comments:
Post a Comment