Nine and half years ago I wore.
I loved my dress. My stepmom made my dress. So about a year and half ago I called her and asked,
"Since you made it the first time I was wondering if you would cut up my wedding dress!"
"Huh??"
I then explained that I wanted my dress to be turned into a dress my daughters and hopefully granddaughters will be able to wear to be after they get baptized to be given the gift the Holy Ghost. She said "Yes!"
It really means a lot to me to be able to hand this down to my girls. I wore this dress on the day that changed my life only for the better. I made promises to not only to my husband and future children, but to my Savior. I know my girls will want their own wedding dresses. But this is something of me that I can hand down to my girls for generations to come!
So here is the dress!
I would have to say the dress never looked better. I love that little girl in it. And could not asked for anything more!












Wow, it was a pretty dress, but so much more pretty knowing the story behind it! :)
ReplyDelete