Maylee! I love our little Maylee! She is such a silly girl. We were making treats for the kid's teachers and Maylee said, "What about my teacher I love Sister Barney!"
She was so excited to give her homemade cupcake to Sister Barney!
-Maylee is excited for summer, she loves swimming!
-She also love dancing and singing. Every time she is watching a show and they sing, "Twinkle Twinkle little star." She says, "Hey how do they know my song!"
-I love having I love you fights with Maylee!
-Also at sonic she always orders a blue coconut slush. She hates blue, you have to whisper watermelon slush. And then say here is your, "Coconut slush!"
-Also when you make her toast or peanut butter sandwich you have to draw something in the butter or peanut butter. She checks!
-She is full of silliness and we love our Maylee!











No comments:
Post a Comment