Thursday, June 7, 2012

Camping Trip!

Okay I kind of lied all ready!  A few people in my family goes camping every year.  It is tons of fun and all the kids have a great time.  We went a few years ago and stayed in tents and had a blast through out the day but nights UGH!  Maylee was a baby and cried the night away.  And it was so so cold.  We took last year off I just had Dallin.  So this year we rented a cabin!  I thought my family would make fun of me, but really when you drive up and see 6 RVs and only one tent do they really have room to talk!!  A few days before we left my brother decided to join us and also rented a cabin.

We drove up bright and early Saturday so we could enjoy the day, we up to Eagle Valley at 9am right at breakfast.  It was freezing!   Luckily they let us check into our cabin at 10am (sweet right? no extra charge either!) Well the wind blew, it rained, it snowed, it hailed!  The cabin well worth the money!  Luckily Sunday warmed up and we were able to head out and fish and enjoy being with everyone.  21 kids under the age of 9 walking around, hiking, it was fun! 

It was also nice everyone else was down in their RVs and we were in our cabin, I was very glad my brother was right next door so the kids could run back and fourth and enjoy each other!

I was a slacker and did not take very many pictures.  I really do enjoy getting away and enjoying our family.

In the year of 2004 five of us had a kid.  Here is 4 of the girls Jaida, Katelynn, Paige, and Brinkley.

Aiden in front of the cabin

Every family also had a craft project for all the kids.


Pinata!


We bought one of these just for the trip! Such a life saver!  Kept him happy and busy. Such a happy boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment