That's right! My baby is 1! How did this happen??
I love my little boy. I have to be honest I am really sad about this 1st birthday. I know we are done with the whole baby thing. But it's very bitter sweet. But here he is my 1 year old! And I love him so much. A little about our boy.
He is taking 2 or 3 steps, but hates it he cries and yells at me when I try to show off his skills!
If another one of the kids is crying he crawls over and attacks them, with a huge smile trying to make them laugh!
He bites anything and everybody! (ouch)
He has the sweetest little smile
There is red in that hair of his!
Favorite toys: cable box, power strips, stairs, fans, cell phones, computer, and pushing down stools the usual baby toys.
He is very active, to be honest he never stops. NEVER.
But since he is so active nice long naps. 2 long naps each day.
He is loved!
We took him off formula a few weeks ago he loves the milk and has not had any issues with it. But he doesn't eat. In a given day he will eat a bite of chicken and a few bites of yogurt. He is not grouchy or anything but he needs food! I started to get worried. So today I gave him Instant Breakfast! Not sure if that works but he enjoyed it and I can sleep without stressing.











So fun!! He is such a cutie, and I can't believe he's 1 either!!
ReplyDeleteI will bet it wasn't easy to get that green off!
ReplyDelete