Friday, May 4, 2012

Holy Ghost

Just another FHE in the Maynor House is always the most spiritual uplifting nights you can only imagine. JK We have been teaching out of the teach my gospel manual to prepare Katelynn for baptism.  Well this last lesson we talked about the Holy Ghost.  I said something about after Katelynn get's babtized she will recieve the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Maylee:  "NO!!"  I don't want Katelynn to have a Ghost.  At this point she jumped of the couch runs infront of where Katelynn was setting and stood in front of her with her arms spread out so that the ghost can not get Katelynn.  She bawling and screaming!  We tried are hardest to explain to our very recent 3 year old that it is not like Casper. 

She kept screaming "NO I don't want Katelynn to have a Ghost!  I love her!" "I love Katelynn Mommy!"

Well we thought we got things calmed down sent the kids to bed.  And hoping our little Maylee would forget everything while she slept.

Monday Morning I awake to.. (we have FHE on Sunday)

Maylee:  "OH HOLY GHOST  Where are you?!"  (As she is carrying around a light saber)

Later has we were getting ready I hear in the other room telling Aiden.

Maylee:  "When I see the Holy Ghost I gonna go like this One, Two, Three! (Has she is swinging her fist at the air)

It's been a little over a week, and she is still not certain about Katelynn recieving the gift of the Holy Ghost.  But she does say

"The Holy Ghost is my friend!"  Where getting there. 

I maybe in the hallway at Katelynn's baptism trying to calm Maylee down. 


No comments:

Post a Comment