Well next Thursday I will be celebrating my last official birthday. My last year of living in the 20s. The biggest change this year has probably been I have been taking time for myself.
January 2010
-I also have enjoyed serving the church first in the nursery. Which I loved, how can you not love being in a small room listening to 20 screaming kids for 2hours!! JK!!! I loved working those sweet kids, I love when they talk in primary I feel like they are still mine. Then to being able to serve with the Young Women. We have the best Young Women and leaders!!
-Weight loss I have lost 50.5lbs. I still have a way to go, but I am getting there. I started running to loose weight, but I have gained so much more. I am so grateful for all my running partners from the ones who wake up M-F at 6am to workout to my Saturday running buddies that wake up at 5am to run. And of course a supportive family! Completing this goal has taken time away from my family. They have been so good to support me. I joke all the time that my husband is reaping the rewards. I am sure if I picked a hobby like scrap booking he probably would not be has supportive.
January 2010
-I also have enjoyed serving the church first in the nursery. Which I loved, how can you not love being in a small room listening to 20 screaming kids for 2hours!! JK!!! I loved working those sweet kids, I love when they talk in primary I feel like they are still mine. Then to being able to serve with the Young Women. We have the best Young Women and leaders!!-And best of all I have enjoyed being with my family! I am so blessed to be able to have 3 healthy children and a wonderful husband. I love them so much I can't and I don't want to imagine my life without them!! The Lord has blessed me I am so grateful to Our Savior.












Oh Korina, I'd give anything to be turning 29 again! Enjoy your birthday at girl's camp!!
ReplyDeleteKorina,
ReplyDeleteYou are one of the sweetest people I know, you deserve the best. Congrats on the weight lose, I'm so proud of you! I wish we lived closer so I could be meet your wonderful family. I hope you have a great birthday. So HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY, my friend.
You have and are doing such an awesome job and you truly inspire me. Thanks!
ReplyDelete