Excited Part:
Spending time with the girls
The awesome leaders I get to go with
Escaping Vegas heat
Feeling the spirit
Watching the girls spirt grow
Then there is the worldly Korina.
I am going to miss my kids and husband so much!!!! I know that everyone else in the stake is also leaving their family. Then I think don't complain. All of the leaders except for me all work, and are either taking vacation or time without pay. One of our leaders is going to be missing her kids last day of school, award assembly, and 5th grade graduation. Another leader is missing the appointment to find out if her son will need radiation. The other two are taking time off of work and leaving their families too. Not to mention the not knowing if we will even be in YW when we get back. I am so blessed to work with women who are willing to sacrifice so much to spend a week up at Girls Camp with these girls. These women have been a great example to me because of their willingness to serve.
Camp Rally Photos!!
Emilea, Kim, Alexa













You are going to have so much fun!! If Gary needs anything just tell him to call me. If he needs a break, Logan would love to have Aiden come play.
ReplyDeleteYou will have fun. Camp is a blast!
ReplyDelete