Monday, August 9, 2010

I survived!

I survived my first year at camp!! I was really worried about missing my family, toilet, bed and well everything in this modern day. I was actually surprised I did not really start getting homesick until Thursday. It was a awesome experience! We had the best group of girls and leaders. I seriously had a blast. I came home thinking I wish I get to go back next year!!
Now for picture overload In these pictures you can play "Where's Korina?"

After Friday Testimony meeting.

Can you fine me!! I went on the second year hike we did the Bristol cone hike. It was a nice hike.

The above are girls from the Vegas Valley Ward that went on the 2nd year hike. I went around and asked "Are you from Vegas Valley?" So I could get a pic of the girls!
I also celebrated my birthday at girls camp. Before it was FHE and it was a little emotional that is why my eyes are all swollen!! Brandie Duel made me a cake and sent it up with the Bishop. And the other leaders hurried up at decorated while I went with my "buddy."
Yes Curlers are totally in a girls camp. Isn't my cake awesome!

Some of our cute girls! Also the food was so yummy.

Service Project!
I had a great time. I love the Spiritual High that I had a girls camp. It was awesome!! I loved it!
Our ward is in a big re org right now so I am not sure where I will be in a week, but I am so grateful for the time I had with these girls. It has been a blessing to me and my family. But I look forward to the future!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun. Happy belated Birthday by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too was surprised how well I did with being "kid and husband sick!" It was so much fun to spend so much time together and get to know each other even more! You are an awesome leader and I'm sure you were the favorite from our group!

    ReplyDelete