The summer came and went rather quickly this year. Katelynn had her open house on Friday where she got to meet her new teacher! She was super excited.

Katelynn standing by her chair.
Katelynn was so excited for school to start. She kept saying, "Mom I'm freaking out!" She is so funny. She woke up bright and early dressed and ready for school. I think she was more excited for eating in the cafeteria than anything else!
Katelynn standing in line.
Katelynn & Tanner I was really hoping they would be in the same class. They are kind of like a security blanket for each other. They don't always play together, but it is nice knowing that you are going to to know somebody!! But I am sure it will be a great learning experience for Katelynn to come out even more.
And the pine cones kept the boys very busy!!











Katelynn is so pretty. I'm glad she had a good day at school. I hope tomorrow goes faster for you. :)
ReplyDeleteawe...i love how you took a pic. with her teacher! what's funny is that Karen her teacher was my baby sitter when I was a little girl! Small world. ;)
ReplyDelete