This year slowly another girl has taken over my girly girl and as transformed my girl into a TOMBOY!! Here and there little changes have been made. From the beginning of the school year.
Then: She wanted to wear dresses everyday
Now: Dresses are only worn on Sunday
Then: A little dirt on her clothes was a run for her room for new clothes.
Now: She jumps in mud puddles.
Then: Wanted to wear dress shoes to school everyday. (Trust me plenty of fights came from this)
Now: Will even say I can run fast in these shoes Mom.
Then: Played mostly with girls.
Now: Playing ball with the boys.
It has been a slow change I actually did not really notice, until the other day at play group. When I looked over and saw Katelynn playing football/basketball with Tanner and Hayden. The rest of playgroup if I needed to find Katelynn I did not look for where the girls were I looked to find the boys. And there was my little girl. This last summer she became really good friends with Hayden and during the school year she became good friends with Tanner. So I guess she realized that "Boys have more fun."
1 week ago










That's right!! Boys do have more fun. If she was older right now she'd have a lot of boys to choose from for dating. Just be thankful you don't have to deal with that right now. =)
ReplyDelete