Friday, February 19, 2010

My Little Missionary

My little sister's 27th birthday is today. So we had her 2 oldest kids over to spend the night. My sister is not active; I will continue work on that one! Or maybe Katelynn will just convert the whole family! We were on our way home and I was listening to the conversation. It went something like this.

Paige: My mom sent us over to your house.
Katelynn: Did you know that Heavenly Father sent us here?
Paige: HUHHH???
Katelynn: Yes, Heavenly Father sent us here and we can either join Heavenly Fathers team or Satan's team.
Paige: WHAT??
Katelynn: Well Heavenly Father shows us the good path. That is the good team. And Satan does not follow Heavenly Father he is the bad team. And a few people choose his team. So what team do you want to be on?
Paige: Good team, but sometimes Casen hits me so he is on the bad team.
Katelynn: No he just made a bad decision
Casen: I am on the good team!

The conversation went on for awhile; I was proud of my little girl.

Once we got home Paige was sharing something with the boys and Katelynn said great job Paige that is choosing the right!

It amazes me how as adults we miss so many missionary opportunities and this little 5 year old can't wait to share the gospel. She looks for ways to share the gospel. This is those times where I learn so much from my children.

I hope that all of our kids will be strong and always choose the right. And not be scared or shy away from sharing what they believe in and what they know is right.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute. What a little missionary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a good hearted girl. She'll make a great wife someday!

    ReplyDelete