Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Maylee's 1st Step

Notice how I said Maylee's first step! Not Maylee is walking. Yesterday when Gary got home she took one step to her Daddy and then fell. Then today she took one step to me then fell. I always told Gary she is going to end up walking to the kids who picks on her 99% of the time. Just in case you are wondering that would be AIDEN! And sure enough she took two steps to him today.

1 comment:

  1. She took a step tonight as well. She got herself up from the center of the room and took a step toward the toys. Then as I tried to coax her along, she stood there smiling at me then squated back down. Then stood up and squated once or twice again. Then of course Carson came to give her a big hug and kiss and knocked her over. She WILL be walking by her birthday!!! No worries on that one.

    ReplyDelete