Katelynn lost her first tooth on January 28, 2010! Here is the story of the first baby tooth out. About a month ago Katelynn and Aiden were fighting over something and Katelynn stuck it in her mouth. Well Aiden wanted it so he pulled it out and made one of her bottom teeth loose. For about a month she has been playing with it, so on Thursday I looked at it and I could see the adult tooth growing in so I had to pull it out. OUCH! It was harder on me then her, she was so excited! So all I heard the rest of the day was "Mom when do we get to go to bed." Mom "This is the most exciting night ever." She was so excited. The tooth fairy gave her a dollar and the next day her and Aiden talked about how they could hear the tooth fairy flying down the hallway during the night looking for Katleynn's room. So cute!! So pictures!











ADORABLE!!! :)
ReplyDelete