The start of a new year, means new Primary classes! They were both so excited.

Katelynn is now in CTR6! That is right she is growing up so fast. For the 3rd year in a row Sister Lindsey is her teacher! It makes me happy she is a great teacher. I do feel bad for Sister Lindsey. Katelynn was so excited to keep Sister Lindsey. In the past two years Sister Lindsey has had Co-Teachers which have also been the greatest. But this year Sister Lindsey is on her own with those cute kids. I am thankful for Katelynn teachers she is always so excited to go to church every Sunday. 2 more years this little girl with be babtized!
Aiden went to Primary this year! I can't believe my baby boy is in Primary! He was so excited. He has two great teachers Sister Duel and Sister Gifford. I am so thankful for these two wonderful teachers they are taking on 12 Crazy sunbeams and only two of them are girls! Aiden was really good the first week, the second week Gary went in to pick him up and Aiden and two other boys were play fighting on the ground! I remember when Gary and I taught Sunday School and this one parent kept saying BOYS WILL BE BOYS!! And I thought WHAT!! but now I understand! He really is doing great. I thought he would have a hard time adjusting but he is doing great. He does not cry when he goes in and he comes home talking about it. And the Primary teachers have told me that he is good during class! I can't believe how old he is I miss my baby boy!










No comments:
Post a Comment