We must have thought we were getting bored once March begun. Gary started more school he is working on his last 32 credits. And I also broke one of my rules and let 3 of my 4 kids break the rule of only one extra curricular activity. So it made for exciting few months.
Maylee turned 6.
She loves Toasted Cheese Tortillas.
To celebrate we do what everyone does on their birthday and went to the dentist.
Maylee and Katelynn both decided to try soccer.
Maylee loved soccer. She had the most amazing coach and the cutest team
Aiden finished up Rec Ball
After his last game we had snow cones
And then Baseball started. I loved this years Coach I really hope we get him in future season. He was so good with the boys. Continued to remind them that it wasn't just about winning. He would stop practice and work with each child. He really helped Aiden with his communication.
End of the year basketball party!
It's a good thing we don't play for the trophy! Aiden had it broke by the time we got to the car.
Happy St. Patricks Day!
Play hard sleep hard
Just another proof that my niece Paige should be a Maynor.
Did I say I loved Aiden's coach!
The PTA had a Cowbunga Bay Day they sold tickets for a discounted rate. The kids had so much fun getting to try everything out.
Katelynn is so sweet to still let me experiment on her hair.
Katelynn's soccer!
It took forever for Katelynn's team to get started up, honestly I think her original coach didn't follow through so a new coach volunteered to coach.
Most of Katelynn's team was pretty green to soccer, which I think was perfect for Katelynn I think it would have been pretty intimidating if she was on a team of experienced players.
Katelynn also finished up Choir in March
Maylee lost her first tooth!
Choir concert. This is one of Katelynn good friends, they were not only in choir together they also played soccer together.
After the Choir Concert they ran to the bathroom got changed and off to soccer practice we went.
Maylee's first game. She loved it, I would say she loves scoring and she loved playing goalie. She was not letting a ball get passed her!
And Katelynn she played defender most the season.
This game Aunt Gina, Uncle Prai, and Maddox came to cheer.
At the end of March we also signed Aiden up for Club Basketball. It was just to good of deal to pass up. One of our great friends but together a team full of Aiden's best of friends and a great coach. I was thinking today how much Aiden has grown since starting in March.

















































No comments:
Post a Comment