Thursday, August 6, 2015

Thanksgiving- Christmas

I am so far behind blogs.  I'm going to just do a month at a time just to get everything in here.  So I can actually blog in the present.  I just down loaded a ton of pictures in no particular order.

 I must admit once Spring hit I felt Aiden could of used his own personal mom to run him around everywhere.  But I have to say and not just about Aiden all my kids have such amazing friends I really couldn't have chose better friends.  

 Looking at this picture I can't believe how fast they are growing up!  Every year we go to the Turkey Trot, makes you feel a little less guilty about packing in the food.

 My present I got with my bonus!
 This is our elf in shelf. Maylee knew she was allowed to touch it, so she made him a bed and picked him up with a oven mitt. 

 We did the train ride at boulder city our first time.  I have to say for Maylee dance we also went to another one with more of a Polar Express Theme.  There was much better Boulder City was kind of boring. 
 But cousins always make things fun!

 With Dallin PreK, I get to go volunteer every once in awhile. 


 And sometimes it goes long and Dallin is stuck doing his Yoga on tables. 
 Belligio, Aiden couldn't control his excitement. 
 Christmas Eve we celebrate Jesus birthday. 
 This time we decorated cupcakes instead of cakes

 Ethel M
 Sam's Town snow, as close to snow as Vegas gets.


No comments:

Post a Comment