Sunday, August 9, 2015

April 2015

After Saturday Soccer games we jumped in the car and headed to Utah. We literally chose all hotels with indoor pools that way at night, the kids could burn off energy.  First stop Nephi we got a late start, the next day we headed to Dad's and Daines and spent the day with them.

 Then we headed to Salt Lake for 1 day 2 nights. And did the temple square adventures.  It had been a while since we had spent some time there. 



 Tuesday morning we drove to Ogden and met Gary's sister at the train station and then took the train back to Salt Lake.  Makes perfect sense right??  The kids were excited to ride and more time with cousins!

We were able to go to the children's museum 








 After a full day we were tuckered out!
 I served along side Janelle in Primary, we made sure to go spend a few hours with them.
 Easter Egg hunt!

 We were also able to visit Gary's parents.  And I was also able to get a few hours of training in which I'm always grateful for!


We got back into town in time to hit the Brown Family Easter Egg hunt!
 A little sports update the Spring Season:  Aiden played Baseball and Basketball (not to mention cub scouts once a week)
       Katelynn- finished up choir(not a sport) and played soccer( Not to mention activity days)
Maylee- Dance and soccer
Dallin- Biggest fan! ( This next year he will be old enough to start joining the fun!)

 Aiden's first game.  I totally gave Aiden and Gary a hard time about this teams name.  White Soxs???  Do you see anything white on this uniform??


I must take a moment and totally give a huge thank you to all my friends who helped car pooling there is no way I would have been able to handle the load on my own.  There were nights we had 3 games or practices.

 A car pooling buddy!


 Fill a Slurpee day!  Maylee fell asleep in the car on the way there.







 We love when our cousins come watch us!  They were troopers that day 2 soccer games and a baseball game.
 Aiden always loves playing with and against his friends.
 Pinewood derby.  Can I say we kind of cheated.  We bought a set at the hobby lobby and just painted it.   Pinewood derby is always in a strange way a spiritual boost for me.  I just love when a kid brings a car that barely makes half way down the track and every dad in that room comes running to see where they can attach weight.  Or a way they can help. 




Aiden's Den, such a great group of boys. 

 With this crazy schedule some days you just need to relax.


 More hairstyles



 Aiden's basketball games were next to a park sometimes we let the kids play in the playground before or after.
 Teacher Appreciation, I give a treat to the teachers every day for the week.  4 kids made it a little bit more complicated.  I also was able to go in everyday and help feed the teachers lunch each day.  One day I even snuck in Sonic drinks! 
 Even a full blue uniform you can girl it up!

 This is Maylee's teacher initials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment