I always feel like January is a recovery month after Christmas, a break from sports, and a fresh start for school.
Both girls got their hair cuts. Maylee wanted it short, I was a little sad because I love experimenting with different hairstyles. But it did make mornings a lot quicker.
Katelynn wanted to try out bangs, fast forwarding she liked them for about a week. Then couldn't wait till they grew back out.
New Primary classes, this is the one and only year that all 4 kids will be in the primary program. It would be like a date for Gary and I but I'm over the Primary Program. Oh Well Primary is fun!
We love Valley of Fire
So we have been up a few times and never saw this stairway up the mountain. When I searched images of Valley of Fire it came up. So I asked one of the Park Rangers and he gave us directions.
Also I'm usually the paranoid about to have anxiety attack mother, but this trip
Gary wore that hat very well!
The kids made straight As on their report cards and got to pick a place to eat. In and Out won and Aiden ate a whole 3by3 and fries.
Maylee lets me do crazy things to her hair.
This is was a regret is temporary I think her hair had a slight pink tint to it till April. Mom fail...
This is actually Aiden's friend he was the "doctor" about to work on Aiden.
Cousins!




























No comments:
Post a Comment