I was supposed to be just sending the older three to school. Dallin took his sweet time to start talking and can't say a few sounds. We had him tested for speech and he qualified for Early Childhood. He can't make the K sound which is one of the hardest sounds I guess to correct. So which means all my kids are in school.
5th Grade
We are one week into school. She is with her teacher for most the day but for reading they switch classes to help prepare them for 5th grade. She loves her teacher. The homework is a little more then she thought it would be, but she is hanging in there. They started off working on Metric System. CAN I say hate the metric conversion. I remember when I was a kid hearing all the teachers say "In a few years Inches and feet will be gone you need to learn this!" All I can say is I'm still 5 FOOT 7 Inches! And I still buy all my food food in pounds and ounces!!
Still in shock I will have a middle schooler next year!!
![]() |
| 1st day of school! |
![]() |
| She was excited about having this teacher. Last year she had his wife. He really works on Math which she is very excited about. |
3rd Grader!
Aiden lives for the 15 min recess. He loves playing basketball with all his friends he'll put up with the rest for that! So far Aiden likes his teacher. She uses the DOJO program which I love and she is on top of it. I can get on the app at any time and find out anything Aiden has done and at what time!
![]() |
| 1st Day of school! |
![]() |
| Aiden and his teacher. |
Maylee
My little kindergartner. Maylee was so excited! We are week 1 into and she still loves school. She is so excited to go everyday.
A cute little story.
Maylee: "Are you curling my hair?"
ME: "yes'
Maylee: "Then all be too cute and all the boys will like me!"
Me: "Tell them not to!!"
Maylee. "They still will!"
I love this girl!
I was worried about full day, but so far she has loved it. It helps that she knows no different.
![]() |
| Maylee and her teacher she was Aiden's teacher. |
![]() |
| As you can see Maylee was just a little excited! |
![]() |
| This being my last kindergarten GIRL. Every Friday I am attempting to do a letter. Hopefully you can see the A. |
![]() |
| Maylee was worried about me so she made me a whole bunch of cards. And then she kissed by palm and said, "If you start to miss me put this on your cheek and it's like I kissed you!" |
PRE K
What happen here! I actually was a little terrified of how I was going to react on the first day of school after dropping my baby off! I really was worried I would be one of those parents BAWLING their eyes out. I actually had a few break downs through August about sending my baby off to a complete stranger. Then while in California I got a text from a friend saying My other friend was going to be Dallin's teacher! She is one of my really good friends her daughters and her son have all babysat my kids. She is actually my visiting teacher. I WAS LIKE "YES!!!" The first day came and even a few of my really good friends texted me checking on me, waiting for the break down! BUT I didn't I was strong a few tears but I did it! They were so excited it really helped. I think if Dallin or Maylee would have cried I would have had a harder time.
Dallin is eligible for a bus and I only live a block from the school, so I was like NO! The first day of school I walked him to school. After school I came to pick him up and he was like! "NO!! BUS!!" So I followed the bus home. We are the first stop. The second day he cried. The third day I gave up and he is riding the bus home! It makes his whole day. And we are the first stop so he is literally only one it for 5 mins.
![]() |
| 1st day of school! |
![]() |
| Dallin with his teacher. He loves her! |
MOM!
A week into I'm surviving! With the kids enjoying it so much it makes it easier on me. I also started working for my sister in law from home which I LOVE!! I have been able to work while they are all in school!




















No comments:
Post a Comment