Friday, October 3, 2014

A few moments


You would think by number 4 I would have seen and heard it all.  But this little boy never stops.  
A few Dallin things that I can't get enough of!

1.  First to describe the sign.  Dallin is obsessed with Aiden's Friend Ethan.  Ethan does everything. 
Ethan knocks down my light.
Ethan punches Dallin in the face.
Ethan will clean our dog poop up if mom lets us get one.
Ethan, Ethan, Ethan

2.  He says this every time he gets off the bus and I love it makes my whole day!  "Miss me Mom?"  He just has the sweetest voice. I don't know why but it melts me!

3.  When he kisses me, he blows on it so it won't fall off!  


Maylee Hair
We are keeping up with the ABC one a week  I do it every Friday.  I was out of town one Friday, and Gary was not doing it, so that week we did it on Thursday!  I'm not going to lie it is really hard to get 4 kids out the door, with some crazy letter in Maylee's hair.  Katelynn I did even more time consuming dos.   But we have switched school and have 3 more kids going since then.  And our school starts 2 hours earlier then most elementary schools.   Sometimes I take my kids to school, walk home, run to the store, come home then call my sister and she is still getting her kids ready!  I keep telling myself, the last kindergartner girl I get!  We also this week started throwing in Halloween hairstyle once a week.  So Oct. 1st I sent her to school with a Bat, Spider and a Skull in her hair..... As I left the school gate.  I hear another parent, "Don't forget to smile in your picture today!!" That should make a lovely pic for her to have in the year book and ID card! 


I think C has probably been my favorite. 



This was actually this morning not my favorite, and a terrible picture. 



No comments:

Post a Comment