We left early Sunday morning, I dropped Aiden and Gary off at a Angels Game and then I had to figure out what I was going to do to keep the other 3 busy.
We headed to California Science Center. Sorry No pictures(phone pic) but we have went here so many times. Really if you ever go to California LA area you need to check out.
We ended up staying in two different hotels. The first few nights at a hotel closer to the Angels Stadium. The first one was so nice. We walked into a room with ONE BED and a TV, Then you opened a door there a bathroom and BOOM!
Bunk beds, sleeper couch and their own TV. Closing the door every night was so nice!
Even a day of driving, baseball game, three hours at the California Science Center still pumped full of energy! HOW!!!! And WHY!!! We ended up at the pool for till bedtime.
Knotts Berry Farm
The next day we headed to Knots Berry Farm. We really wanted the kids to ride some roller coasters. Aiden does every ride at Wet N Wild there is no reason a roller Coaster should scare him or Katelynn.
SO the nerd in me. Did my research Knotts Berry Websites, youtube videos, basically I ranked the roller coasters from least scary to Scariest. I knew if they rode the scariest first we would lose them. They did awesome and I was impressed with there skills!
![]() |
| Katelynn and Aiden loved this roller coaster. They are the ones with their hands up. |
![]() |
| Ice Show |
![]() |
| This is from our room! |
This is a better view from our hotel. Literally across the parking lot, no streets. There is a shower and bathroom in the parking lot so could clean all our stuff off.
My sister Jill joined us and just by luck we got the rooms right next to each other! Not sure what the neighbors thought of that... But really we literally just slept in there. Everyday we would eat and head down and spend till 6ish at the beach. Then head back to the hotel and shower. Then right across the street were places to eat and a park right over by the parking lot. So no driving till we left!
![]() |
| I bought sand toys all summer long between my sister and I there were tons. |
![]() |
| The kids loved body boarding Katelynn and her cousin Casen rarely came in. |
Can't wait to go back next year!






















No comments:
Post a Comment