Wednesday, June 12, 2013

End of the year

We made it through another year of school

Katelynn


Beginning of the year  
End of the year

Katelynn and her teacher.

 Katelynn received Honor Roll and Best Effort Award.  Katelynn worked hard this year. 


Beginning of the year
 End of the year ignore the outfit.  Least of my worries.  This kid went through shoes like nothing this year.  5 pairs of shoes we tried every brand it didn't matter.  He plays so hard.  Two days before his Nike's that I bought him a month before school  got out broke I gave up!  "Just wear your church shoes!" I knew once summer got here he would be in flip flops the whole summer and luckily his church shoes are not loafers they are more casual so it worked.

 A Honor Role they also had a sight word spelling bee and he won!  Got all the way up to the 5th grade level the principal gave him a walmart gift card.  This kid picks up things so quick. 

And all these pictures being taken Maylee couldn't be forgotten


That about sums up what we think of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment