Aiden loves baseball! We have been hitting the library often now that school is out. And every book that Aiden has something to do with baseball. He DVRs baseball games.
What has Gary created......
This next picture is kind of hard to tell what it is but in front of that boy standing on the bleachers is Dallin, setting next to another parent. Dallin fell in love with this parent. I think Dallin loved his energy. Dallin would mock everything this guy did. I really think in Dallin's eyes everyone was at the games to watch him. He would walk around and give everyone high fives.
here is a video of Aiden hitting the ball. The kid on Second base forgot to run. I have a few more videos but can't figure out how to get more to upload!
After his last game I looked over at him, and I could tell he was holding back tears. He loves baseball so much and loved his team mates. He was so sad to say goodbye. His coaches were awesome and we were so grateful for them!













No comments:
Post a Comment