Summer is crazy and with 4 kids home not much time for the computer.
To sum up the first month of summer.
Wet N Wild
My brother made it into the Metro Correction Academy, while he is in training him and his wife will be working the same schedule. So my sister and I are taking turns watching their 4 kids so my brothers to thank us he gave us Wet N Wild passes!
We have gone about once a week!
Sewing
Katelynn took a sewing class and now is addicted always sewing something.
Swimming
Wet N Wild, meeting once a week at at pool with friends, and just meeting or going someone is always swimming at this house!
Anniversary!
Gary and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary in January. My sister gave a weekend away. We decided on a staycation, we stayed at a local casino. We had so much fun. My sister Jill knows I'm crazy so she sent me pictures and kept telling me, "Your Kids are so good!" She knows I'm a stresser!
Summer Study
Not my kids favorite part of the summer.
Hair
More time to spend quality time with Katelynn she may say something else like torture. I just explain it's painful to be so cute!
Father's Day!
We love our Dad! And we are so blessed to have such a great one! I can't explain how grateful I am for Gary. I had a great idea for all the kids to take a picture with all their "Extras" costumes/uniforms on and Dallin represented the biggest fan. This by far was my favorite! I kept looking at it and laughing so hard. It took everything for me not to show it to Gary early.
Dallin is priceless. Can't look at this picture without laughing!
PARK
Sunset Park redid their park and it is pretty cool. So we have made a few trips.
Drive Inn
We have seen a few movies at the Drive Inn this summer.
There is June! And sadly July is almost over. Summer is going way to fast..






















Love the face on Dallin and I love the braided hair. The triple braid looks like it took some time. May have to try it some time. Hope all is well in your family. Stay safe!
ReplyDelete