Saturday, December 29, 2012

Swimming Take 2


Another Session of the Swim team has come and gone!  This session she continued working on strokes. 



The below picture I just had to snap.  Once a week we stay late and work on diving and every single time one of the life guards comes over and work with the girls on their diving. Which I love!
Katelynn is off for a few weeks then we start again.  4 of her friends are doing it with her which she loves.  This next session they get a new coach, so we will see how this goes!  But so far I have loved swimming. 

I love that it is close and convenient
I love the time of practice (I may be the only person who does!)
I love that it keeps her active
And most of all I love that Katelynn loves it!


No comments:

Post a Comment