Monday, December 17, 2012

Craziest for last!

"Best for last"  in our house it goes "Craziest for last!"   Gary calls every morning during his prep and I always start off with "Well in the hour in half since I dropped Katelynn and Aiden, Dallin has done ........................................  And the list goes on and on!  He keeps me on my toes and I just love his little personality so much!  Really can't get enough of his cute little smile.  I think at first his craziness frustrated me.  But now it amazes me I enjoy watching this little boy to see what he is going to do next!


Dallin, Maylee, Aiden and I had to run into JCP the other day I forgot the stroller but a quick trip.  Aiden and Maylee so easy so good.  But Dallin put him down in the elevator just give my arm a break within one second the fire alarm was going off!
 
On Sunday Gary ran to clean out the car and shut the door behind him instead of standing at the door crying he pushed the ottoman up to the door and unlocked it!
 

As soon has I take Dallin out of the car seat I have to be ready to shut the door or he is back in the car crawling to the front seat.  I am on number 4 so I am never without the key.  But you can see the lock is pushed down he is smiling and waving at me after he locked the door! 
I've noticed the past few days slow motion is his game.  Like he knows he is doing something wrong and just waiting to get caught.  Holding my cell phone over the toilet and yelling "MOM!"  He locks Maylee out of rooms he stands in the door way and pushes her out! She tries but she can't get through.  Maylee is two years older then him, but the total opposite of this crazy man, she can't get through him.
 
I love this kid!  I really am so greatful Heavenly Father gave me what I needed.  He raely cries, he is such a happy baby.  Just gets into everything!  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment