This month has been a busy one.
At night our tree looks pretty good, by day not so cute! Only top fourth is decorated! One day I will have a fully decorated tree!
We drove the light festival at the Speedway the kids enjoyed it!
Craft project!
Party Time!
Dallin and Maddox
Maylee and Gary and the Brown Family PJ Party
Girls Night!
Dad and Diane Family Party
Santa Clause
Santa came to the Brown family party!
Family Pictures
At Ethel M Factory I really wanted to go here with Dallin. This year Dallin made my Christmas everytime he would see a well lit house he would say, "WHOA!" I loved it! I had to drag the family out. It was at the end of the month so ignore my face I had my wisdom teeth pulled so I'm pretty swollen. Worth the pain to hear Dallin say, "WHOA!!"
After Church on Sunday!
The kids were very excited to open the gifts Grandma and Grandpa Maynor sent them!
My sister made all the little girls tutus and took pictures!
Christmas Prep!
Can't forget Charlie Brown!( I had to snap a picture he was setting still!)
CHRISTMAS!!
Dallin favorite part was his yummy fruit snacks and unwrapping the presents!
Katelynn loved all her 1D stuff and her Pogo stick!
Maylee wasn't feeling good first thing so it took her some Ibprofen and time till she got in the Christmas spirit!
CAN WE SAY MESS!!
Aiden loved his baseball card binder and the basketball goal!
Dallin loved his treats!
I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas!































No comments:
Post a Comment