Thursday, July 30, 2009

Odd memories!

Translations for some of Aiden words!

Anoising translation annoying. He seriously says this all the time. "MOM Katelynn is being Anoising."


Pineapple translation pear. I have no idea how this one came about.

Comdeble translation comfortable which means stripping down to his underwear and wrapped up in his blanket with Mickey Mouse on the inside!

Hot Water translation luke warm water but if Aiden asks it is HOT water or he won't get in.

Monster translation the youngest kid who is able walk


Stories

We were at the swimming lesson today. And OH yes a kid pooped!! Right next to the pool they had to move us inside to the indoor pool!! So GROSS!!

Two weeks ago we went to the Natural History Museum and the Dinosaur exhibit caught on fire. So they evacuated the building and the fire department came.

Ironic Problem!

Gary and I have probably have lived in about 6 places since we were married. And everyone of these places. The fire detector is broken!! It seems like every time I cook from frozen Pizza to reheating Mashed potatoes(last Night) the fire alarm goes off! "Dinner is ready!" So Anoising

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Rebecca has the same definition of monster! And I love his use of the word "comdeble". Too cute. Hayden said that the kid actually pooped in the pool, and the teachers scooped it out on the side. GROSS! Hopefully he is wrong since we swam all afternoon in that water.

    ReplyDelete