Sunday, July 5, 2009

Freedom / WHY?

We came back into town on Friday. We were two lazy to put the bassinet back together in our room so we just put Maylee in her crib in Katelynn's room. She had a awful night. She did not go to sleep until midnight. So it was her crying for 15 mins us going in and getting her. Putting her back in there again crying for 15 mins us getting her repeated though out the night until midnight. Then once she finally feel asleep she woke up two more additional times. And Katelynn slept though the whole thing!! So on Saturday we rearranged our room back to normal. So nice to have our room back.



Aiden new thing. WHY??

MOM-"Aiden it is time to eat?"
Aiden-" WHY? "
MOM- " Because you need to eat."
Aiden- "WHY?"
and it continues until finally
MOM- "Aiden just eat!"
Aiden- "Why?"
mom- " JUST EAT!!"

Everything is WHY? WHY? Curious George II

Other silly things he says


Scene: Aiden supposed to be cleaning his room

Dad: "Throw your trash away"
Aiden: "I'll throw you in the trash"


2nd Scene: Gary in his church clothes
Aiden: "Accidentally" drew on Dad's pants
Dad: " Aiden don't draw on my pants."
Aiden: " I'll draw on you head."

Such a sweet child we are raising. At church someone was speaking and they said they could till who's child it was by how the child acted. I wonder who they see when Aiden throws a fit in church Me or Gary? Please vote Gary!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog post:) I wish I could vote Gary for you, but I dont know either of you well enough. lol:) Too cute.

    ReplyDelete