Sunday, July 26, 2009

HAIR HAIR HAIR HAIR

So Poor Katelynn and Maylee. But I love playing with Katelynn's hair. And I went to Joann's and bought some flowers, ribbon, and other things to make some bows! And I am sick of people when they see Maylee wearing a DRESS or PINK say Oh HE is so cute! or Is he or she!!??? So with the big bow on her head I am hoping it will help them out!



These are little wooden butterfly's that belong on a necklace but I glued them on a barrette.


I think Maylee looks so cute with this big flower on her head. By far my favorite I just think she looks so cute!



A criss cross braid with two flowers glued on a barrette. To say the least Katelynn has a hard head. She is so good to let me play with her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment