Thursday, July 23, 2009

Maynor Update

Well I have not blogged for awhile. So a little update!!

Gary- LAST DAY OF WORK for the summer is today!! He will be home with us for 4 weeks!! It will be so nice! He gets up with the kids in the morning so I have been sleeping in till 8 or 9am it is so wonderful. Do not ask me what I am going to do when he goes back to work. He is still going to school and doing great.

MOM- ME well sleeping!! and enjoying every minute of it! I have just been busy chasing the kids around. Also I am choosing one room a day and we are super cleaning it. The only thing is by the end of the day the whole house is a mess including the room that we spent cleaning! I LOVE MY KIDS!!!

Katelynn- Has been taking swim lessons. She is becoming such a great swimmer. She is also getting ready for kindergarten. I know I am going to be that parent crying my eyes out the first day of school. I have been driving Katelynn crazy. I found a new blog that teaches you how to do crazy hair dos! But she looks so cute! A few nights ago she got mad at me and she said "President Monson would not like this."

Aiden- We have a nick name for Aiden it is PIB which stands for Pain In the Butt. When we are thinking of things to do, we say is Aiden in his PIB mood. At times it determines if and what we are going to do! His new Book of Mormon hero is LAMAN yes not Nephi it's Laman. "He fights mom, thats cool." But He also loves Hinckley well the sound of Hinckley. he goes around the house "Hinckley, Hinckley Ha Ha Ha! he thinks it sound so funny! That boy! But I would have to say lately he has had a change about him. When I say it is time to clean up. Instead of fighting he cleans. They have to choose a room either Play room or living room and he now actually beats Katelynn. And sometimes he says I am going to go clean my room. I don't know what happen maybe it is his new hero. :) He is still crazy but funniest kid every!

Maylee- She will be 4 and 1/2 months on Monday. She is growing so quickly. She has mastered rolling over. Loves playing with toys. She also loves cereal mixed with a little of peach babyfood. She loves eating her hands and yes her yummy feet! She still thinks the world of her crazy siblings! She is still waking up though out the night. I am hoping by the time Gary goes to work she will be sleeping though the night. On Friday when I buy diapers she will be going into a size 2. She is growing so fast! My baby:(

I will have some pictures soon. I am going tomorrow to get my film developed. I really need a new camera

1 comment:

  1. You make me laugh! And your kids are SO Hilarious! We do want to borrow some of your movies, who knows, Rebecca will probably end up loving Lemuel. Two peas in a pod, those two.

    ReplyDelete