Friday, June 5, 2009

Update on the rest of the family

I was noticing all the blogs lately have one thing in common KATELYNN!! She has just had some big events lately. For the rest of us we are doing good.

Gary has his last day of his day teaching job on Monday. He still has to continue with the night school and his masters degree during the summer, but he will be home during the day until the end of August. That will be so nice to have him around. The kids and I will surely enjoy it. The big test is me keeping the kids on their normal schedules even though Gary is home.

Aiden is doing good. He is working on "something." If I dare put it on this blog, in 10 years I will be the worst mom. But other news, we went to the library for Story time and he is getting braver. He actually is participating in the activities. Such a good boy!

Maylee is starting to Goo. If you laugh she tries to mock it, but she can not figure it out. I have enjoyed being able to stay home and watch her every move. It is just such a wonderful blessing to be able to stay home with her along with the other two.

Katelynn, enough about her, but tonight she told me, "Mom your weird." I told her "Well Heavenly Father only gives weird people weird kids." She thought about it for a little while and said "Mom your not weird."

We are excited about this summer. We have tons of great activities. We are going to go the Pool at least once a week. My friend Sara told me about how at some of the Regal theatres they do free movies during the week. I am so excited about that. Then we are still continuing with Story time and Playgroup. Keep the kids busy and it's a good excuse not to clean too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment