Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dare Devil Katelynn

We had a ward party at the Whitney Ranch Swimming Pool our brave kids decided they wanted to go down the big slide. Aiden was denied. Which Gary made a good point we barely got Aiden out enjoying the water so I think if he went down the slide and it scared him. Then we would have had to start back a square one. Now Katelynn I think she was hoping that she would be turned away but she wasn't. So she stood their behind her two friends and kept saying they are going to go. So they went down first and Katelynn sat down and I think she was thinking of Chickening out. But the water grabbed her and there she went. I could hear her whimpering as she went down. She is telling everyone I went down the green slide it is lighting fast. On the way home she started laughing spontaneously she was like I went down the lighting one. She laughed all a way home. She kept asking Gary the green was is the best right? Which is your favorite dad? She was so silly and she is so excited to tell everyone she went down the big green slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment