Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bragging Sesson/ Good family game

This one is about my Honey! In January he went back to school to get his master's degree. Every nine weeks he gets a new class. So he just completed his third class. And has finished with a 98 for a final grade for all three classes. While working two jobs. I don't know how he does it. I sure do love him and very grateful for him!



A good family game it is actually a computer game Katelynn checked out from the public library. It is the I SPY. It is really fun. We all surrounded the computer and were trying to find all the goodies. It was a good family game. That everyone could play( well except May). Who doesn't like a search and find game.

1 comment:

  1. Be careful with games from the library!! Every time we've checked out games from there they've had some kind of virus on them. We have played that game though...so fun!

    ReplyDelete