Saturday, June 20, 2009

Swimming Season has began

So on Monday we met up with the Ewells and went to the pool. Katelynn whined 90% of the time about everything and Aiden stuck to me like glue. So on Wednesday we went back to the Pool with Jill. I threatened them not to complain and NO whining. My threatening worked Katelynn had a blast and I grabbed Aiden and threw him down the slide he loved it and played the rest of the time. And on Friday we took Gary to the pool they loved showing off all their tricks to their dad. And Gary went down the big slides he tried to talk me into it but somebody has to hold Maylee! I figured out how to do a slide show! So below is our swimming pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Mission Park is at the College Drive exit. The kids LOVE that park. It is great for the little ones because you don't have to worry about anyone drowning...just slipping on occassion. =)

    ReplyDelete