Saturday Morning we were up before the sun and grabbed the first shuttle out of our hotel at 7am to get into New York. In one of the Subways we got to see some subway performers!
Our first stop was the Today show which on Saturday they end it early so missed up by like 5 mins. Oh Well we still saw the site and checked everything out.
Then we ended up to the Empire State Building. The view was awesome and such a great experience to see everything and try to find everything we had been too!
Then we headed to the Cathedral. They were doing construction on it so we didn't get to quite see everything but still a unique experience.
And the we headed to our LDS Temple. Coming from Las Vegas it's just so different the temple has a few floor. The first floor was the temple. 2nd Church offices. 3rd floor was actually a chapel where wards meet. We got to go up there it was crazy how big. We ran into a member she talked to us about how things ran. All Youth Programs, Meeting, Mutual, anything and everything is only held once a week. They all meet the kids go to their meeting, parents to theirs and everyone else just waits in the cultural hall.
Then we headed to Central Park.
The Carriage ride was very nice! And got to just set for 45 mins! The park is huge! I think he said like 4 lakes, 5 baseball fields and hand full of playgrounds. They bike routes, running trails, walking trails, bridges it was fun to hear about all the movies that took place at Central Park.
From Central Park we walked to Time Square and ate at a Pizza Place and tried to find goodies for our kiddos!
Time Square was so packed full of people. This was the New York I had been waiting for it was cool to see all the bright lights and tall buildings. We walked into and out of stores and looked around everywhere.
Again we got back to our hotel after midnight and we were out!
Sunday morning we woke up like at 5am to go to Carlos Bakery. Luckily we got there only a few people in line. The line can go on for hours so we were very thankful to get right in!
We then went back to our hotel and I think we all laid around talking and went in and out of sleep till about 11:30am. Like we would be in the middle of a conversation look over and someone would be out. I remember they were checking into our flight on the computer and I guess I fell asleep.
We drove back to Sarah's I was so excited to see her home in the Daylight and to see the kiddos!
We caught the 5:40pm plane had a layover in Chicago. By the time we got to Chicago I was so tired my phone, kindle were both almost dead. And we still had 5 hour flight to Vegas. So when we got on the plane and saw TV on the seats in front of us I was so happy! The 7.99 was way worth it! We got home at 11pm! I had such a great time could not have asked for more!





















That is so AWESOME!!
ReplyDelete