Since I can remember my oldest brother has always wanted to be in law enforcement. A few times he got so close, then the economy hit bottom and finally last year they had a opening for correction officers. They had 1800 people apply and room for 20 in the academy. My brother was one of the 20 selected My brother and his wife have always worked opposite schedule not really needing a sitter very often. Now My brother and his wife were on the same schedule. So my sister, my sister in laws aunt and I stepped in to help watch the kids so they could do this. I think we all agreed that we knew what this meant and would have done anything to support both of them. This last Thursday after 18 weeks 17 of 20 graduated including my brother!
They had a slide show before the graduation showing what they put the officers through. My family is not criers so I held back the tears, watching my brother push himself.
My camera was always the after thought so many blurry pictures!













No comments:
Post a Comment